NEWS & UPDATES
Canskate sessions are tentatively scheduled to begin in November. Please clink on the link for further information
CURRENT COVID-19 RETURN TO SPORT PROTOCOLS
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR STARSkate, COMPETITIVESkate and ADULTSkate – CURRENT PROTOCOLS FOR HAMILTON SKATING CLUB SKATERS
Protocol information for all skaters, coaches and parents (per City of Hamilton and facility):
- Skaters should arrive at least 15 minutes before their scheduled session, dressed and ready to skate, there will be no change rooms available. (there will be a staging area clearly marked inside if necessary to put on skates and take them off before you leave).
- There will be a designated check in area outside of the arena main entrance, where you will be greeted and undergo a brief health screening by one of our coaches or board members.
- Coaches will then take the group to the ice surface. Only skaters and coaches are allowed in the facility at this time. Coaches will exit with the group at the end of the hour.
- Facial masks/coverings are required for everyone in the facility under the current City of Hamilton bylaw. The only exception is on ice skaters once they enter the ice surface.
- Mid session entry will not be permitted, so please be on time.
- Participants will use their own water bottles – sharing of water bottles is strictly prohibited. It is recommended that water bottles are filled at home as the facility does not have a touchless water bottle filling station
- Emergency use washrooms (located in the lobby) will be available and will be cleaned and sanitized regularly
- Please respect the 6 foot / 2 meter physical distance – in the parking lot, within the facility, in staging areas and on the ice surface and give our arena staff the same courtesy.
OFFICE hours are:
CLOSED at this time
Please follow our social media accounts for updates.
HSC SUMMER UN”WINED” FUNDRAISER
CLICK THE LINK FOR THE ORDER FORM
Click on the link for more information
Mountain Arena and Skating Centre
STEEL CITY SYNCHRO